Interactive (4 touch) Whiteboard (16:10)
TRIUMPH BOARD 89” MULTI Touch is an interactive whiteboard that allows four users to write, draw, move objects or two users to resize and rotate two objects with two fingers per object simultaneously. It is truly multi-touch, with no separate multi user mode setting. Users can write, draw and move objects with a finger, stylus or even a pointer.
TRIUMPH BOARD 89” MULTI Touch connects to a computer through a fast USB 2.0 interface or even better through 2.4 GHz wireless radio technology, just plug-n-play, makes the lecture more interactive and enhances the efficiency of the class. TRIUMPH BOARD 89” MULTI Touch supports Linux, Mac, all Microsoft Windows & multi user writing and common multi touch gestures currently recognized in Microsoft Win-7. Use simple intuitive finger or hand gestures to toss, rotate or zoom in/out.
TRIUMPH BOARD 89” MULTI Touch is based on IR Cell LED Optical technology which uses a combination of IR LEDs and photo transistors aligned in pairs around the active surface. These pairs of LEDs and photo transistors cast a grid over the surface. When the surface is touched, the infrared light beam between the LEDs and the photo transistors is interrupted at the point of touch. This position is converted into an ‘X’ and a ‘Y’ coordinate that the computer then converts into a mouse position.
TRIUMPH BOARD 89” MULTI Touch interactive whiteboards are used in classrooms at all levels of education, in corporate board rooms and training rooms,for professional sports coaching, etc. Interactive whiteboards have replaced traditional whiteboards, flip charts and other traditional systems
- True Multi -Touch (Multi touch input) – four users can write and control objects simultaneously without multi user mode settings
- Multi -Touch Gesture Recognition
- Low Glare porcelain enameled steel surface – e3 ecological, antibacterial and anti-vandal with cradle to cradle certification
- Multipurpose – combines the possibility of controlling applications with many interactive tools using finger, pointer and stylus or even use the
board for writing with traditional dry erase marker
- Hotkey removable strip for software tools shortcuts
- MS Office annotation tools